Thursday, October 02, 2008

Halloween and Happiness


I should really be putting clothing on and getting ready to go to school, but I thought I would post first. Last night I thought of the most awesome Halloween costume that has probably already been done before, but I don't care because I love it! I'm going to go as a vampire pirate! I've wanted to be a pirate for Halloween for years and my recent fascination made me want go vamp. So I decided- why not a vampire pirate? I was googlizing for images of pirates and found the vision of what I want my costume to look like (see left). I think I will make it a bit more bad ass, but that is essentially the look I want to go for. I like the idea of it being kind of sexy, but not to the point that most people take it on Halloween.

Also- I've been pretty happy lately ever since I have returned to school. I feel like my life has purpose again and it is weird but I am actually getting excited about things again. It is nice to finally feel a whole gambit of emotions verses various levels of blah or nothing at all. Time to go clothe myself. Do not worry- I have been decent the whole time I have been writing this, just not in clothing I would where to school.

No comments: