Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I give up...

I don't really have time or the computer speed to post everyday. Speaking of computer speed, I broke down and bought a new computer. I am very excited, although I am not sure I can afford it, somehow I can make it work. I'm sure it will be worth it when the paper writing hell starts and I need my words to come up on to the screen as fast as I typing them. You know you need a new computer when there is a delay between typing the words and seeing them on the screen. My computer has been through a lot with me. It was good to me for a good six years. I kind of feel like Strongbad when his computer blows up. Except my computer hasn't blown up yet. And I'm not getting a lappy, because I wanted a faster computer, and I am too hard on such things that I think I would break it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valient effort non the less Lisa. I should e-mail you soon.