Thursday, November 16, 2006

OT


The more I think about it, the more I want to do occupational therapy. I met with an occupational therapist today and we chatted over dinner. It was great, she gave me some really good ideas of what I could put in my letter of intent. It really reassured me that it was something that I could do, even though my background isn't related at all. I think I want to job shadow a few more if it is possible, and if so I am for sure applying.

Of course there is always the possibility that I don't get in right away. I have back up plans... I might just work and try and chip away at my debt. Goodness knows, I'll probably have to borrow more if I do get into OT. Yay! Two more years of school. I'll be 26 before I even start my career. I guess I was always in for the long haul in school. At least I am close to getting this first degree.

Sigh... I'm done my lab work, so I am off to home for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

26 is better then 29