Monday, September 22, 2003

It's late but I need to blog anyways. I'm not sure what about... but I have an overwheming desire to do so.

I talked to my Dad today. I kinda felt bad for not having phoned him since he helped me move. He sounded really good. I got a lot of news from him... lots of stuff I don't feel confortable sharing on here. Some stuff that kinda shell shocked me. My dad's horse injured its leg really bad... He spent a ton of money apparently trying to fix the leg where most people would have probably put the horse down or whatever they do to horses that get hurt.

Spent most of the day doing homework today... even so- I don't feel like I was very productive.

I'm so scared for my biochem midterm... it's too soon. ugh!

I wanted to write a huge paragraph on my state of mind right now... but I'm far too tired... and I have to get up in seven hours to go to school for the day! And when I say day- I mean I will be there for 10 hours or some sick amount of time like that...

song of the night: The Scientist- Coldplay

No comments: