Friday, September 26, 2003

Well another week have come and gone. I guess I've feeling better than I was the last time I posted which is good but I really I have no reason for this change. Maybe I've just re-become okay with being alone. Which is always good because I hated feeling the way I was before. Feeling like that makes me feel so powerless over my emotions. Not that I always want to have power over my emotions... but yeah. What I'd really like some power over is my hormones. They usually cause me more problems than my emotions.

So this weekend will be spent cramming for biochem. I have my first midterm in that course this Wednesday.

And I'm excited because tonight I am going to watch the premier of Gilmore Girls... woo hoo...

Otherwise my life is same old, same old. Song of the moment: Run - By Collective Soul and I Refuse by Sense Field

No comments: