Monday, June 06, 2005

This weekend was the best weekend I have had in quite some time. Ryan came down from Edmonton which was really nice. We met at the Zoo on Saturday and we walked around for about 3 hours before we both got tired and decided we wanted to head somewhere for food. We ended up at the Rose and Crown on 17th ave. where we had some exellent pub food. By this time, I was pretty tired because I hadn't taken my afternoon nap, so we headed back to my place and took a nap for a bit (okay 3 hours). Then we played some scabble, watched a little TV and since I was falling asleep went to bed around 11.

Sunday, was spent a little more leisurely sleeping in and then just going to the mall to wander around. I found a cute top that was on for 50% off so I couldn't resist. I also bought Settler's of Catan because I really like playing that game and Craig left his in Newfoundland and so I decided we needed one to play while I recuperate. Ryan left to return home around 5 pm, but it won't be as long before I see him again as I am going up to Edmonton next weekend.

Anyhow...I think I am going to get dressed and maybe go for a walk in the rain.

State: Pretty good

No comments: