Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I had a most wonderful weekend, it was hard to leave Edmonton. I've kind of turned into a hermit here in Calgary. I mean, I don't phone anyone, no one phones me(and honestly, I really don't expect them to). So essentially my social life consists of going out with my mom. Which I am fine with mostly... but I think I want to see my friends before I head back to work so I think I will have to pick up the phone and call them, and end my hermitdom.

I want to head back to work as soon as I can... I'm getting pretty bored here. I think I might go to the Library tomorrow and see if I can pick up some books to read. I bought a Discover magazine today... it is pretty interesting. It's funny, I think I must have picked the right field to go into because I can never get enough of reading about the new scientific discoveries. I study science all school year and yet I cannot stop myself from picking up science related material during the summer.

Right now I'm just looking at the food network website, looking for something fun to cook for supper tomorrow. But I really should go to bed soon...so I think I will.

State: Bored...by my own fault

No comments: