Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wow... I haven't posted in awhile. I guess I haven't felt like it. Mostly my life involves working, eating and sleeping... and relaxing on my days off. I was supposed to go to Edmonton this weekend to see Ryan, but his shifts got changed and he ended up working for most of the weekend so I decided against it. I'm seeing him next weekend so that is good, because it has been entirely too long. Especially because for awhile there our work schedules made it so we couldn't talk to each other on the phone.

I got my copy of the new Harry Potter yesterday and have not been able to put it down. It is soooo good. It is like a drug I just can't get enough of. That is the only good thing that has come out of me not being able to see Ryan. I have gotten to read Harry.

My dad bought me a car. It is pretty nice. It's a 1991 Toyota Tercel, white with blue interior and the most awesome sounds system. I mean I didn't expect to get a car with anything more than a tape deck so this was a great surprise. Hopefully it passes the inspection tomorrow.

Anyhow... I should be off to bed. These crazy work hours (5 am to 3 pm) make me tired early.

State: Missing Ryan/Loving Harry

No comments: