Sunday, July 03, 2005

Wow... it has been awhile since my last post. I guess I just haven't felt like posting lately.

I've gone back to work for all of you who didn't know. Some people don't think I should ever go back, but I figured I'd give it a try before making any decisions. That trial week was last week, and it went well so I think I will be sticking with it. I like my roommates and my co-workers and I think I would forever regret giving up the opportunity to get this kind of experience. And I didn't feel nearly as paranoid (about getting sick)when I was working as I did before I started working.

I didn't do much this weekend except spend lots of money on scrapbooking stuff. Yes, I have taken up scrapbooking. It is my hobby for the next little while because honestly, in a town the size of Brooks you need a hooby to keep you sane. Most people take up drinking, I decided scrapbooking would probably be better for my health. Ryan thinks I should find a better hobby, but honestly I don't care what he thinks, he won't be around when I am making my pictures pretty so it doesn't matter :)I'm starting with the band trip to Mexico... because I figured I should start relatively small before I jump into doing my Europe pictures.

I have tomorrow off as well and then I go back to work. I haven't decided what I am going to do today yet... but I'm sure I'll find something. Oh yeah- I'm thinking of taking an anthro course during my year off- so I have one less course to worry about taking. I think the one I found was called Archeology of the Ancient World. It sounded pretty interesting. Anyhow... I should go get my day started. Until next time...

Song: Like a prayer- Madonna
State: good good

No comments: