Tuesday, April 27, 2004

So all of my exams are done and that feels great. If only the profs would hurry up with the grades, I would be a happy.

Yesterday, I got up around 10:30 am- did nothing until about noon. Then my mom and I went to Sam's in Kensington for lunch. Great food... it usually is there though. Then we browsed the books in the books stores, went to a used bookstore, where I bought Harry Potter 1 and 2 to complete my collection.

Then we went to the registry where I paid lots of money to get my license renewed and sent off to wherever they make the new licenses. Eventually, we made it to the Health food store, where my mom bought some seeds and some other things. Just before supper we headed off to the library where I picked up two books: "Eleven Minutes"- by Paulo Coelho and the highly recommended (by some) "The Double Helix"- by James D. Watson. I finished reading "Eleven Minutes" last night. It was very good... I want to read it again already. True to Paulo Coehlo's style there were many quotable passages with deep philosophical messages which I am not sure I absorbed the first time. The book really touched me. I related to the main character of the story quite a bit, and the story restored my hope in love and its existence and necessity.

I think next on my reading list will be "The Double Helix". I'm kind of excited as I have heard great things about the book. Well great as in James Watson is really high on himself and that makes the book really funny.

Anyhow... I want to go for a run. I feel gross right now, and I am hoping that will help. Until next time...

State: Totally relaxed
Song:-
Book: Eleven Minutes-by Paulo Coelho (so I am already done reading it... big deal)

No comments: