Sunday, April 04, 2004

I'm having one of those rare moments of calm. Calm before the storm you might say. I had a wonderful pseudo-birthday with my mom today. She drove up to Edmonton to spend a day with me as my birthday present. It was really nice. Nice not to talk about school. Nice not to think about school for a WHOLE DAY! We went shopping at west ed. I don't usually like west ed, but this time I took a map at the begining, found all the stores I wanted to go to, circled them on the map did them in a sequence that made sense. Instead of my usual wandering that leaves me frustrated at the end of it all because I didn't get to go to a store I wanted to go to.

I bought a super sweet outfit for my interview tomorrow... a dress that I really need a hot date now to wear too. I finally have my very own little black dress. I was thinking of wearing it to the dress as your favourite era safewalk party... I could be the 1920's in my dress if only I have feather boa. I also got another pair of sweet ass flood pants... and TWO pairs of shoes. I love them both. I LOVE SANDAL SEASON! The one pair is from old navy and are so pretty and actually half decently confortable for flip flops... and the other are some cheap black sandals that go really well with the job interview outfit.

Oh and I got in for being an orientation leader! sigh... I think I am going to end this now. I was going to talk about something deep and philosophical but shopping and doing my nails has distracted me now so I think I will sign off of the night!

State: Pretty good...
Song: none

No comments: