Sunday, April 18, 2004

So I haven't really taken the time to post lately, but since I have decided that my brain might explode I decided a long-ish break couldn't hurt. So I started by watching the overtime win of Ottawa over Toronto... which was nice, but has resulted in another game 7. One I won't be watching.

Then I searched the internet to find the genetics jokes I really liked from my first University genetics course. They aren't really funny though, if you don't know the background... anyhow they can be found here. This is one of my favourites: "My RNA, I'm sorry I misread your UAAUAAUAA and inserted three tyrosines when you repeatedly asked me to stop. Something got lost in the translation. Please forgive me."

But I think I am going to go back to reviewing stuff now, as I have been breaking for two hours. Not that I want to study anymore... but I feel like I might have found some vacancy. I can always hope...

State: No vacancy... well not really
Song: Moonlight Serenade- Klaus Badelt (Pirates of the Caribbean)

No comments: