Monday, July 26, 2004

Okay... so I haven't been updating as much as I did before, and I guess I really don't have many excuses as to why that is. Maybe it is a good thing.

So Friday- I went to Banff with my Aunt, mom and cousin. We went up Sulfur Mountain and I got sunburned. It was fun. I also ran into my long lost friend's mom and she gave me my friend's phone number so I can call her when I get back to Edmonton.

Saturday was spent shopping- looking for the perfect pair of jeans. Sadly, success was not had. Saturday night I watched 50 First Dates at Karen's house with a bunch of people.

Yesterday, I went to work and noticed they gave me three days off in a row (W, Th, F). I'd be fine with this, only I have to come in on Wednesday anyways and it's not like I would put the day off to good use so I might as well be working. If I had know in advance that they wanted to give me three days off in a row, I would have planned something... like a camping trip. But this is such short notice, all my friends are working, and my mom isn't even home so its not like I have anyone to do anything with.

Oh... if anyone wants to come visit my nation on Nation States, it is called Linsemud and all you have to do to get there is click here.

State: Tired... and I've had lots of sleep. hmmm
Book: Nothing (unfortunately)

No comments: