Saturday, July 17, 2004

So I found a place to live. It's really nice, probably about a 10 minute walk (81 AVE and 110ST) from the university and a 1 minute walk to safeway which is nice. I don't care if stuff at that safeway is overpriced!!! I'm not paying $2.00 to go buy groceries somewhere else and I won't have a car so safeway it is. That is unless one of my roommates doesn't mind driving every once and awhile to safeway. I'll be living with four other people- so that will be a change from last year. I decided shared accomodation would be better because then I can live close to the university and still not pay too much in rent. The girl renting the rooms is really nice too. I felt really confortable with her, which is good because I will be living with her. The house is beautiful. It has hardwood floors throughout and this really cool floor (italian granite) in the kitchen. Anyhow... I am really excited about this!! Excited and relieved that I no longer have to go look for a place to live!!!! yay!

On the way home, my mom and I thought we would stop at Sylvan Lake... but it was too busy for our liking so we saw a sign that said 60km (or so) to Rocky Mountain House and decided we'd drive there because neither of us had ever been there. It was fun... we bought ourselves some moolattes and wandered around the town for awhile and then took the number 22 home.

Now I really want to go camping and hiking. But I have to work tomorrow so maybe next weekend!

Anyhow... I'm tired so I am going to stop writing right here.

No comments: