Wednesday, March 16, 2005

And the annual meltdown begins! It is the time of year when Lisa gets to pick her courses and cringe about what the future may bring. Here is my dilemma: I think I want to take this lab course that everyone says is really evil and hard and tells me not to take. Even after hearing how evil and hard it, I still want to take it. Something inside of me tells me I simply have to take this course. I don't know what is compelling me, but something is. Ugh, I wish I had an Urim and Thummim to help me make this decision. But I don't and I have to rely on what my gut tells me, because my gut feeling is usually right. I'm not interested in any of the other LIST C options. And most of the ones I am interested it, conflict- once again with my required courses. If I were looking for omens I am getting mixed messages. The people, which could be leading me off my path, are telling me stay away. The other omens, like me loving the lab and doing well in it, are saying, "Take it... you'll hate but in the end you'll be really happy you took it". I'm leaning toward taking it for any of you who are wondering. There are a few reasons... but I don't want to go into that right now.

So there you have it... that is the whole reason I have gotten nothing done in my school work today. It's still eating me up inside, but I think I'll live.

Song: Bad Day- Something Corporate
State: Conflicted

PS- Good stuff happened today too... climbing was awesome. What a stress reliever! We did bouldering problems... ones that we made up and my partner was awesome, so that made it lots of fun :)

No comments: