Thursday, March 03, 2005

Yesterday kind of sucked. I was on the verge of tears most of the day because of various stupid reasons, one of which been the absence of my lab manual. I had a splitting headache and do not remember most of what went on in class yesterday. After I took some headache drugs and drank lots of water I seemed to feel better and managed to give a rather good phone interview for an industrial internship position in Brooks. Night class was good, but by the time I got to Safewalk, I didn't know what day it was.

When I got home from Safewalk, I found an e-mail that contained the most wonderful news I've had since Monday. My precious lab manual has been located. It is now back in my hands and I hope it never leave me again.

I hear back from the lady tomorrow about the lab job. I think I will take it if I get it. Experience is everything in my line of work. It doesn't matter what your marks are, if you don't have experience and someone else does they are more likely to get the position. I know, because I have no experience at this point.

Anyhow... on to the whole reason why I am posting. I'm looking for some new music to listen to. What I'd like people to do is post (in the comments for this post) new music (stuff I haven't mentioned) that you'd think I'd like. Or you can just post what your favourite songs are or albums or anything to do with music.

State: Procrastination makes nothing happen

No comments: