Sunday, September 25, 2005

Nothing Heals Me Like You Do

I decided that my posts needed titles... mostly because I wanted to put a title on today.

Sigh... I don't want to go back. This weekend was just too good. When I pulled into Edmonton on Friday, I was instantly sad. Mostly because I knew I was going to have to leave in just a short few days. I wandered around the university- but this too just saddened me. I want to be back soooo bad. But things looked up from then on, although I didn't get to see everyone I wanted because people were busy with school stuff which is completely understandable.(Sorry I didn't call Jeanine- I really wanted to but kept leaving your number at home- I promise I'll call the next time I'm up and we'll do something- okay?)

I had some good talks with Ryan we spent some quality time together. It was really nice. It was one of those ordinary weekends, that are somehow so comforting. I don't know... I really don't have much to say about this weekend, other than it was great and I am sad that I am heading back to Brooks.

Anyhow... I think I might go shower and get ready so until next time- so long!

State: Sad to be going back
Song: London Rain- Heather Nova
Countdown: 97 days 12 hours and 57 minutes remaining

No comments: