Tuesday, March 30, 2004

So I'm not getting much done on my lab report... so I'm going to kick myself later for wasting so much time and getting so little sleep.

So I decided to procrastinate and take the following quiz:


Take the Dead German Composer Test!



Wow... I didn't know my perfectionism would shine through in the Dead Composer test but apparently it does.

BTW... Stats can kiss my ass. Fucking P values, t-tests and ANOVA. Fuck them all. And what sucks even more is I am the only person in my stupid group that seems to understand anything about stats. So I almost have all of my results written out... and my materials and methods. Argh...

So off to Safewalk I go... at least that will get my mind off school for a bit.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

State: Stat-urated with work
Song: Anxiety- Black Eyed Peas

No comments: