Sunday, April 03, 2005

I don't feel like I have a final tomorrow. That is generally not a good sign, but I think all will be fine tomorrow. I don't know why I am not worried... I'm just not. I think I might practice setting up some digests tonight. But other than just reading over all of the stuff there really isn't much to study. It is kind of like reading comprehension. Pretty hard to study for.


On to something a little more cryptic...Why does this have to happen now? I just had the most enjoyable afternoon I've had studying (or not studying, just talking to someone) in a while. Stupid timing... I hate it. I haven't been this compatible with someone in a long time or maybe ever. Is it silly that it makes me want to cry? I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. The sensible side of me says its for the best, you are leaving. I am sure something would have happened had I stayed here... but because I am leaving... questionable.

So I just got back from more procrastinating- Princess and I went out for Suishi. Well she had suishi and I had green tea ice cream. It was good :)

Okay back to work :)

No comments: