Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Last night, I decided to blow off studying (I know, how uncharacteristic of me) and go watch a movie with my boy. When he asked me, I hesitated for about a split second before thinking- I'm so distracted right now anyways, that all I will think about if I don't go is how much I'd rather be at his place watching a movie. It was really nice. The movie was quite good too. We watched Hero and I have to say it is quite good. The cinematography is amazing and the story line is pretty good too. (And yes, we actually watched the movie...) Then we just watched some random TV. I discovered he likes watching the same sort of random TV as I do. Some matchmaker, some Sex, Toys and Chocolate, some food network... and by that time it was time to go home because otherwise I would miss the LRT home.

This is really my first experience dating someone and it is so much better than anything that went on in high school. Maybe it is because we both know who we are. I mean in High School, many of us don't know who we are or where we are going in life. Now, I just don't know where I am going in life. I'm also more confident than I was in High School and a lot happier. I heard somewhere that you have to be happy with yourself and by yourself before you'll ever be happy with someone. You can't come to someone half full (or empty, depending on how you look at it)with happiness and expect them to fill you up to the brim. (No I don't mean that in a dirty way, but I just realized it might sound dirty.) Anyhow, today I am going to study all day, and actually I feel much much less distracted. It appears going out helped with that. I guess sometimes you have to succum to the distraction before you will cease to be distracted.

State: Happy

No comments: