Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's begining to feel a lot like springtime...

This is what Calgary looked like this afternoon. It's Christmas, But it feels more like spring time. My mom and I went for a walk down Edmonton Trail to the Rotary Park which overlooks downtown near my mom's apartment. It was amazing...

Anyhow... that's really all that is going on with me. I got some really nice Christmas presents. My mom really liked the scarf I made her too. It took a long time but it was worth it see the smile on her face when she opened it up.

I am thinking about starting a food blog... but I'm not sure how much time I'd have to devote to it. Especially since I am going back to school... but it is something to think about.

I should go though... I hope everyone is having a good Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: