Thursday, December 08, 2005

Short

This is going to be short update because I : 1) Have to go to bed and 2) My cat wants me to go to bed.

So I have exactly 15 days 1 hour and 24 minutes left until I am done my job. And good riddance!

I found a lovely place to live with Anne and her roommates. I have a good feeling about this place...

Things are going well with my boy... ;)

I found mits on a string and I am getting them for Christmas (yes, I want and need mits on an idiot string).

I had SOOOOOO much fun last night at kareoke with my Sarahs and Ryan! It rocked and I'd love to go again sometime.

For the first time in a long time: I am happy and excited about life. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Man, does it feel good!

State: Glowing, with a pinch of dread for tomorrow
Song: Alive- Melissa O'Neil

No comments: