Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Absentminded Undergrad Student


I had quite the absentminded day today. First, I left my keys in the bathroom on our floor. Thank god the grad student I work for in that lab found them and brought them back to me. When I made my probe for my Southern Blot that I forgot to add buffer and enzymes don't work very well without buffer so I ended up with unlabeled DNA and had to repeat the reaction.

On a completely different note, I've consumed more sugar in the past two days that one person ever should. I feel like an addict, because I start to get really sleepy because I am coming down off the high and thus I eat more sugary things and the cycle starts all over again. I need to stop. I bought the Halloween candy so that I could use it when I need a sugar buzz... like when I am writing papers, not for everyday use. I need to hide it so I forget about it.

I think every day this month, except for yesterday, I am going to post a Demotivator from Despair, Inc.. They are quite funny and I want to share them with everyone. I will try and find ones that are associated with the post. Anyhow.... until tomorrow at the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel, this is Lisa signing out. Goodnight!

No comments: