Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Facebook Addict


It is amazing how much time I spend on Facebook. I don't know what it is about it. Perhaps it is because it is like an online tabloid, but instead of strangers, you know the people. It's pretty lame that I have run out of stuff to talk about, so I talk about Facebook. I guess I would like it, because I am one of those people that likes to know stuff about people.

I think is really cool that I have found two of my long lost friends from elementary/jr. high on Facebook. not that we talk that much more now, but I love to see how people are doing. I don't really talk on MSN much. I can't multitask like that and studying in more important.

Anyhow... if you haven't joined yet, I definitely won't encourage it because it is a time sucker. I mean this afternoon, I spent an hour Facebook stalking. Facebook stalking is a term that Anne and I came up with to describe when you link to someones friend and then to their friend and their friend and look at all of their pictures and who they know and so on. It really only works within networks, because then you can usually look at people's pictures even though you aren't friends with them. Now that I read that back to myself, it is kind of creepy. I mean... when you think about it like that, how many people could be Facebook stalking you at this very moment!

I'm just lucky that I don't know too many people on Facebook or it might consume my life. And that is just sick and frankly, kind of creepy.

3 comments:

Cest Moi - Steph said...

do you remember the six dergres (sp?) site? I think we were 13-15 when that was THE site to visit ... Fear not about spending tons of time on a site ... the come and go ... think ICQ, now we all live on MSN.

Lisa said...

I guess I have just replaced being on MSN all the time, with looking at facebook.

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing you on msn