Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo

I've joined this contest. I have to post every day for the entire month of November. Seeing as I have been doing very little in the way of posting this could be difficult. If this doesn't get me posting more, I don't know what will.

In other news, I'm starting to take residence in my lab. I don't know why I pay rent for my house, because I even have food in the fridge here. It's sick. I should also study more for my lecture classes, but we know that isn't going to happen tonight.

Today was a good day over all though and yesterday was too. Things have been going good for me in the lab which is good, and makes me happy. Its at times like this I think about doing grad school. Then I remember how much I miss people at the end of the day and I remember why it wouldn't be the best career choice.

Anyhow... I should go home. Hopefully I can rescue Anne from school and walk home with her!

No comments: