Sunday, October 19, 2003

I guess I'd have to say I'm kinda down... it's never a good sign when I start bringing out the sad songs. I also can't concentrate very well on what I am trying to work at. I'm scared I'll fail and right now I don't care. That's not true, I do care but it doesn't make me any less distracted.

I want to go visit my dad. I don't want to write three midterms in the next two days. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep but I know I can't. Or just sit on a couch and watch movies. Like Bend it Like Beckham... or American Beauty or Life as a House.

I wish I could cry... I think it would help release a little of what is inside of me. Too bad I'm all dried up...

Mood: worry, with a side of guilt and exam anxiety
Song: Nothing to do with anything just a song I'm liking right now- Photograph by Blue Rodeo. (that's right I've brought out the country)

No comments: