Monday, October 27, 2003

I'm having one of those terrible, no good, very bad days...

I got my microbiology mark back... ugh. Well on the plus side I'm not failing the course... and I guess since I did well on genetics something had to give.... and really the mark isn't that bad... I should be happy like I was in grade 11 when I got 69's on stuff... I just wish it were 70. 70 looks better...

I forgot my anthro notes at home... so I'll be taking notes in my micro notebook and transfering them later... I hate doing that.

I sent all of my bio labs through my e-mail so i could work on them at school... but alas that didn't work as planned either. My one lab that did send won't open... the other one is fucked, and yeah. So right now I am piddling away useful time that could have been spent doing that- had stupid technology worked in my favour for once. As a result I will be up later tonight putting the finishing touches on the stupid reports.... and in some ways I guess that is my own fault for not doing it last night.

So I am feeling very discouraged, very much like doing nothing at all- when in reality that is the opposite of what I SHOULD be doing! AHHHH!

Well seeing as I can't really work on my bio labs anymore I should probably go somewhere to try and finish what I can that doesn't involve stupid technology.

so yeah...

mood: irritated, tired, on the verge on a breakdown...
Song: Lonely Day - Phantom Planet

No comments: