Sunday, October 05, 2003

Wow, time flies when you are having fun! And fun I did have time weekend! I relaly should get back to studying anthro as my midterm is tomorrow but I'll do a quick blog and be on my way.

Well Lindsay's friend Jenny came for the weekend so on friday we picked her up from the bus depot and proceeded back to out hovel. We made fajitas and carrot cake for our wonderful night in which consisted of good conversation, great TV(Gilmore Girls and Sex in the City) and even better food (mmm carrot cake!). Up early the next day for our date with our bacteria and then it was off to the gym. After the gym we head to west ed for some shopping- ugh I hate west ed more with every visit. Bought a cool shirt that only set me back 7$. Made our way back to the Hovel for a quick nap before heading out for supper and drinks at O'Byrnes. The food was some pretty damn good bar food and my tequila sunrises weren't bad either. To top it all off- I won an Alexander Keith's mug! It's quite nice! We decided we would have to go out more often as we had loads of fun and got our minds off of school for a few of hours. We even made a pact to go out after finals. We even shook on it...

So after the walk home that seemed shorter than the walk there (hmm I wonder why?) we got ready for bed, ate some more carrot cake and chatted some more...

today was spent studying for anthro... all and all a great weekend!

Back to the grind!

Mood: Contented
Song: Flake- Jack Johnson

No comments: