Saturday, March 27, 2004

I guess I haven't updated in awhile. I really don't know what to say. I think I have decided to stay in my program, but I might do my degree in 5 years instead of four.

I have a hellish month of school ahead of me. It least it looks horrible. hmmm...

I think I am going home for the summer, and I'll just work at Heritage Park for the summer. It's far easier to do that instead of trying to find a job in Edmonton and paying rent and the lot.

I baked cookies last night. skor bar cookies... they are so good.

anyhow... I'm tired. I wish I didn't have any assignments left. They take away from doing actual work. mind you that is kind of a backward thought seeing as most people find assignments to be the "real" work. Not me... assignments just get in the way of me studying for the subject.

Okay... that's enough for now.

State: Bleh...
Song: Anxiety - Black Eyed Peas

No comments: