Wednesday, March 03, 2004

So I just got back from my Safewalk shift and I have to say this one went much better than the one before. I just don't think that me and the conservative guy, who likes american history really hit it off. My partner was really nice tonight and we actually never ran out of things to talk about, and I think he actually listened to me. The guy I walked with on Sunday would ask me questions at the begining of the night and then he asked me the same questions about an hour later.

We got off early though because he was sick. The shift mostly comprised of riding the bus from the school to the Fac and then back. We took our break in the safewalk office and the dispatcher told us we could go home. I've decided I really like the 10-1 shift. It's nice and peaceful out and there are more walks I think so you keep busier. I don't know it just seemed like it went by a lot faster.

Anyhow so far so good on the homework doing schedule although it is exhausting. My safewalk shift helped me forget I spent all that time studying though. It broke the evening up a little.

Anyhow... off to bed. Although I still do get to sleep in tomorrow. Yay for 12 o'clock classes!

State: Content but EXHAUSTED
Song: Completely random.... I have one line of a Dido song going around in my head... "be careful what you wish for" so something like that....

No comments: