Thursday, June 10, 2004

I didn't realize that I haven't posted since last Sunday. Wow. My week had been fairly uneventful since then except for Monday when I went to RIcki's house and played Sequence with Ricki, Dave, Micki, Jane and Eric. Then we all said good bye to Jane and Eric. I was sad to see them go; we had some good times together.

Also on Monday I got to watch the end of the hockey game. It was sad to see the Flames lose, but at the same time I am so happy for how well they did. I mean it is pretty amazing for the 6th place team to become the western conference champions.

Work was pretty busy this week. We had a grade 9 grad pretty much every day this week. I'm very tired. for the first time in my life I suspect iron deficiency. We'll see though...

And the biggest news of all: I have my own vehicle for the next little while. The summer anyhow... so I think I am going to spruce it up tomorrow... It needs washing inside and out. It is definately a fixer-upper! But it does run... and once I get the brakes adjusted it will be ready to be my transportation to and from work!

State: tired,but good
Book: While I Was Gone by- Sue Miller

No comments: