Sunday, June 06, 2004

I was really hoping I'd get to see the Flames win the Cup tonight but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I had fun tonight. I went to Kilkenny's to watch the game and that was pretty good. The atmosphere was great, everyone cheering the Flames on loudly.

What was also interesting is that I met my long lost friend Janel's brother David at the bar. He came over and talked to us in between periods. He was very very drunk!!! And him and Jane got into this argument about tapwater, but her arguments made a lot more sense because she was sober. He was funny and said to me at one point after he's been hitting on me for awhile, "Don't be offended, I'd hit on you more if you weren't my sister's friend." I think I would have been more creeped out by him had I not known him since I was like 7 years old. It was entertaining anyhow...

After the flames lost :( , we went to play pool. It was fun, but I found the pool hall had the same sort of atmosphere as the bowling alley I used to go to in Cochrane. And that was kind of creepy or something. It kind of seems wrong to play pool anywhere other than Caitlin's Rec center.

State: Content
Song: Escape- Rupert Holmes
Book: Same as last post...

No comments: