Saturday, June 12, 2004

Two days off is almost too much seeing as I never really got to go out with anyone. And if I sound bitter, I think it is because I am. But it really isn't anyone's fault. My days off just happened to fall on two night where anyone was busy. So I just sat at home and watched some of season 4 of Sex and the City. I won't say how much of it I watched because that would just make me sound really sad and pathetic. I also sent out a lot of e-mails to my friends. Hopefully some of them will reply.... I think I just managed to make myself seem more sad and pathetic. Oh well, at this point I really don't care anymore and I am really, really happy that I get to go back to my mindless, mind numbing job tomorrow. I guess that is what days off are for. I guess their purpose is to refresh you and make you feel like you want to work again...

So I think I am about done rambling... maybe I'll go start one of my new books that I got at the library today. Maybe that will make Sunday arrive quicker as I am not very tired because I haven't really done much today.

No comments: