Sunday, June 13, 2004

I was so happy at work today that Virginia was like in her very cute portugese accent, "Do you have a boyfriend, because you are really happy?" Haha... it's funny that work could possibly give me the same kind of glow that a boyfriend could. I think I must have been just happy to be back at work. It was a semi-busy day today, but I think I handled it well. Chris was funny, haha all sad because today is Sunday and the liquor stores are closed early on Sunday.

So my mom's computer is virus ridden and I think I have made problems worse. Actually, I know I have because before it would start up and now all I get is the blue screen of death. I believe (based on some research I have done using the one virus name that came up) that the stupid hotbar web broswer toolbar might have something to do with this stupid virus problems. She has some sort of TrojanDownloader virus. Anyhow, can I say I told you so to my mom? I can't but I did tell her not to buy a PC and did she listen? No... and if she had she wouldn't have this problem. I have never had a virus on my mac although apparently they exist. I know how to fix macs most of the time when they break whereas I don't really know much about the PC so it didn't make sense for my mom (who knows even less about computers than I do) to buy a computer that I won't be able to fix.

Oh well, I just hope that we can recover stuff from her computer...

Anyway, I am kind of really tired. YAY!!!! Goodnight everyone!!!

State: Good/happy/tired
Song: H.W.C.- Liz Phair
Book: Dune- Frank Herbert

No comments: