Friday, June 11, 2004

Sometimes I don't even know why I post on here. I mean, what is the point? Half the time I can't even share what is on my mind completely. Half the time, I feel like I hide things on here just as much as I hide things from people in real life, if not more. Perhaps it is because I don't want my life to be an open book. But at the same time, I wonder why I only post my superficial thoughts? Why don't I post anything that is really, really important to me? Maybe it is because those things are too important to share? But that doesn't seem quite right...

Anyhow I don't know where I am going with this and also don't feel the need to explain my self, even if I did have some idea of what I am talking about. Sometimes I miss high school and how I would share my deepest darkest thoughts with anyone who would listen. At the same time, I am also happy that I am not back in the high school with its raging hormones and misunderstandings. I can only think of a couple of people with whom I can share everything with. I think what triggered these thoughts was the fact that some people haven't been returning my e-mails. Its rather annoying actually. Back in high school I probably would have taken it personally. Now not so much, although it did cross my mind that they might be mad at me.

I'm not even sure what I have been writing at this point, but I guess I hate to admit the next thing I am going to admit. I'm lonely, plain and simple. I hate admiting this to myself because I want to be okay by myself, independent. I am okay by myself, happy even. But I still can't shake the feeling that I'd like something more. Is that so wrong? Does it make me a bad person to not want to be alone? I'm not sure... I'm really not sure about many things. At the same time I feel suspended in time. The summer is passing so quickly, I can't believe we are almost half way through June. It's insane.

And now for something completely different: I was looking at the Vote Anders Out site and it has given me more reasons NOT to vote conservative. What an idiot! Thanks for the link, Daley. I'm now searching for which canidate I will bestow my vote. It will be for any one of the other canidates running. I didn't know we had a Marxist-Leninist Party in Canada. Our very own communist party. I'm sure I'm that left-wing though. I also discovered The Canadian Action Party. They have a fairly interesting message, the site is worth checking out anyhow, if only for the sake of learning about one of the political parties of Canada.

I'm not sure if I want to vote for the Liberal canidate in my riding, Justin Thompson. I might have been the clichés in his website that turned me off. Who knows? I am still undecided. Apparently Justin takes the road less travelled... WTF? He is a Aberhart Alumnus though...

Anyhow, I think I have done enough babbling for one evening and hope that tomorrow night will be more eventful. Oh yeah I saw The Stepford Wives with my mom tonight. I thought it was pretty funny, but the audience didn't seem to get many of the jokes. Oh well it was amusing anyhow...

Until next time...

State: Lonely/happy (yes, I think you can be both)
Book: None
Song: Deliver Me- Sarah Brightman

No comments: