Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Another day, another exam. Biochem went well, but I'm fooling myself if I think I actually care about the subject. I don't, and I am only studying it because I have to. The only thing I really care about is my mark in that course so that it doesn't ruin my good GPA.

I have my genetics 270 exam today. I feel prepared and yet underprepared. I think I've studied as much as I can for it so I guess we will just have to see what see asks. The practice exam was relatively easy, but I never look at those as being a good representation anymore. I've been burned by having false expectations and not studying enough. Anyhow, I'm more nervous for this one because I actually care about genetics. Which is good.

Crazy dreams last night. I'd go into detail... but I don't feel like it.

I've had some thoughts I don't have time to express right now on here, but I think I will come back later and do that.

State: Nervous
Song: Hey Ya- Outkast

No comments: