Friday, February 06, 2004

So today was... meh. good for the first half although I was really tired and it went downhill from about half way through my genetics 270 seminar. I'm not sure why I started to feel so crappy at that point, but I did. And I still feel crappy. Maybe I'm hungry. But I don't think it is that. It's like the sick feeling you get when you feel guilty about something. I have no clue what I'd be feeling guilty about right now though. Usually I know. hmmm I feel like I was such a bitch for the last half of this day. Well from about when I got home until now. Maybe that's it. I feel mean, and yet I have talked to very few people and probably said very few mean things. It is that irritable feeling. That feeling that the next words out of your mouth will be snappy and mean and you feel like you have no way of stopping it.

Fuck, I hate feeling this way. I think it may be partially due to not getting enough sleep last night, so to any of those who encounter me tomorrow.... beware. Lisa is not pleasant on the amount of sleep she will have had by tomorrow. But if you want to have lunch with me, Daley, I think I'm be hanging out in front of my lecture theater in Education or I'll be in CAB. Education if I feel this irritable after my lab. But you don't have to come if you don't want to be around me.

Oh and I think I may have said yes to going to see Sarah McLaughlin in concert on September 10 in Vancouver. I really must be in a funny mood because I said yes to Lindsay (not roommate) almost instantly and I usually like to resist with her even though I almost always end up giving in. I think its because it's Sarah McLaughlin and I like crazy plans that will cost me lots of money. Besides, I probably won't see them all summer as they will probably be staying in Victoria in their new condo. So it will be nice to visit. I'm not sure where I am going to be for the summer. If I didn't have to rent here or secure a place to live here for next year, I'd probably go back to Calgary. But it is such a bother to find a place to live. I just as soon stay. Especially if Lindsay is coming back next year. Then I'll just charge her for storage and pay my half of the rent. And maybe find someone to sublet with me...who knows. It's to late to be thinking about such things when I should be sleeping.

Oh yeah... I might be going to Theater Sports tomorrow, or I guess technically today. That should be fun. I think I'll only go if I get enough work done tomorrow though.

Okay... I really should go sleep. goodnight.

State: Fucking tired/irritated/crappy
Song: none

No comments: