Sunday, February 08, 2004

I went to theater sports last night and that was pretty fun, although not nearly as entertaining as the pants, no pants night.

I'm mad at myself. I didn't get nearly as much done today as thought I would. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Or today really. I haven't posted since "thursday" night or friday morning you might say. Well, I guess PMS hit me harder this month than it has in awhile. It was pretty bad today too. I was an emotional wreck. And it didn't help that I couldn't get my computer to work when I wanted it too. It was working all fine this morning.... even read this acticle on the BBC :
BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Mice produce sperm from monkeys
But around 2:30 it stopped working. Lindsay's computer wasn't connecting at first too, but then we got hers back online and mine still wasn't biting. I "repaired" the connection vis Lindsay's computer and then checked for a connection and apparently I was connected, but I couldn't use anything that involved the connection. So I fucked around trying to get it to work until about 5 pm, when I said fuck it and decided to watch Sex and The City. I turned my computer off and left it there. I came back after watching Sex and The City, turned it on and presto internet was working again. Who knows why it is working now but wasn't before.

This completely wrecked my "homework" flow and I have proceed to do almost nothing tonight, despite being advised to do otherwise. I really shouldn't blame my lack of working on an inanimate object suck as my dear computer, but it is far easier than feeling guilty about it myself and it's not like shaw or my computer can feel the guilt trip I am giving them. I'm totally against guilt trips, unless they are directed toward inanimate objects. Yeah, the last thing I need is to feel guilty about something. That would completely zap my homework mojo I plan on having tomorrow.

I'm also starting to think I am a boring person. Although I know this isn't true... but I think my initial personality when I meet someone is rather dull as I am uncomfortable and show no personality around them. And if I continue to feel unconfortable, I continue to be boring...

I have no idea where this is going only that I know I am really tired and that I probably should sleep so that I don't start saying even crazier things.

Oh right- one more thing. I figured out why I hate PMS'ing so much. Okay- so you feel really bitchy and you know that if you don't think about what you are going to say next you'll probably say something you regret. So you have to think about what you are going to say, which frankly, stresses me out because I never think before I speak.

Okay... so maybe not one more thing: I did this quiz and here is my result:
HASH(0x884e888)


Goodnight all! Hope everyone's weekend is going well or at least better than mine.

State: Bitchy- PMS'ing hardcore
Song: Globes and Maps- Something Corporate (what can I say,Daley, it got stuck in my head)

No comments: