Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Okay, here is my update as I haven't really written anything here for awhile. I had a wonderful time out at Caitlin's cabin. It was very relaxing and I really didn't want to leave. Thanks again to Caitlin for having us our there!

I have mostly recovered from the soreness that comes after one has not skied/snowbladed for awhile so that is good.

I have changed the look of my blog. Most of the design is mine, although I used another template and modified it a bunch to get this. So it really doesn't look anything like the orignal. The top picture of the sidebar is University Ave in Edmonton, the second obviously the Eiffle tower and the last one is one of the Iles Medes in spain. I took all three pictures, although I might not have taken the bottom one. It might be Lindsay, Jane or Michael who took that one.

Okay I've blabbled on enough about nothing... I think I am going to go read my book for awhile before my mom gets home.

State: Hungry, but happy.
Song: Nothing right now....

No comments: