Sunday, February 22, 2004

Time for an update... well at least a short one. It is late and I am tired. I had a great reading break. I think it topped Christmas break by far. Because I saw everyone(almost- sorry Dietrie) I wanted to see and it wasn't long enough for me to get depressed about anything.

I went out to laser quest with Wei and Craig tonight. Then we decided to meet Jen P. and her boyfriend at Ducky's for a night a Kareokee. Man, that was fun. I am definately checking out the kareokee again. Good times. I even danced a bit with Craig- and I would have got up to sing but they wouldn't let craig go again so I didn't. Maybe next time. And there will be another time.

Okay off to bed. I'm super tired and I am leaving on the 11 am bus tomorrow so I have to be up in like 6 hours. Goodnight everyone and hopefully your reading breaks were as good as mine. I am hoping I am not going to regret all this fun when I have to work super hard next week to catch up :)

State: Happy... tired and I smell like an ashtray
Song: Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

No comments: