Thursday, September 23, 2004

I have so many things running through my mind right now... it feels amazing compared to the endless nothingness of summer. But I have one question:

Where does one draw the line between an obession and one's major? Now I read that question over again and I know it won't make sense to most people. It it even healthy to be that into one subject??? I live, breath and eat genetics. Its in all my classes... which makes sense. I mean, without DNA, without genes, nothing would exist because DNA is the template on which all life is based.

The thing is, the more I learn about it.... the more I want to know. Which is good... because last year I wasn't feeling like that at all. Maybe this is begining of term optimism... but perhaps not.

I went to the industrial internship meeting today and I think I am going to apply. I mean the worst that could happen is I won't get a position. Best case scenario: I get a placement and the opportunity of a lifetime. I mean, in some ways it is better than co-op in that you get to work for the company longer. The salaries are good too... Anyhow... to make any of this come true I have to get some sweet marks in my courses so I better get studying...

State: Inspired

No comments: