Thursday, September 23, 2004

So... I'm up and no one else is, and I tried reading everyone elses blog and no one has updated, and so I was thinking, I wonder if everyone just sits around reading other people blogs waiting for them to post... lol Kind of a silly though.

Anyhow... so I have been hyper all day. I think I even scared my Safewalk partner.

I really don't know what to post... I'm excited for the weekend. I can't wait for the Orientation Wrap Up Party on Friday. It is going to be kick ass.

I told my roommate to hook me up with some guys... and she says she knows some engineers, so we shall see lol. I'm tired of being single. I think I need to learn how to be with someone, actually be with them. Not some half-assed sorry excuse for a relationship like in high school. I guess I just need to network. Wait... I think that is what I was supposed to be doing at the Career fair today. Networking that is, not picking up guys. Haha... as far as my friends and I were concerned, the career fair was just a chance to get some really sweet free stuff- like nalgene-like water bottles and hammer pens.

Damn... why do all the good guys have girlfriends already? Okay enough with the random post on the blog, which people will look at and think: WTF? Whatever... Night.

State: A little loopy
Book: Same as last post
Song: Try, Try, Try - Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: