Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My first post from Edmonton this year :)

So I met my roommates this morning- well two of them and they seem really nice and easygoing so I shouldn't have much trouble getting along with them. And I can't believe how close I live to the school. It is amazing!!! I'm a little buzzed on coffee right now so yeah.

Rachel is helping me load my stuff into the van and then I think I'll have some help at the house to get my bed and stuff in.

I'm suddenly very excited to go back to school. Oh another thing... and this will probably only be of interest to Daley and Heather- but the new bookstore website is awesome. Mind you, I'm sure neither of you really want to think about books right now. but if you go here , you can search for your textbooks simply by typing in your ID number. No more looking through endless pages of courses or waiting in line or anything!!! Now isn't that cool???

Okay... well I think I am going to look in the bookstore right now :)

Till next time...

State: finally excited

No comments: