Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ever since I started posting regularly, I can't seem to stop. Oh well, I'm sure that eventually I will and then I'll start up again like I always do. This post will not be nearly as long or as philosophical as the last one- sorry my brain already hurts from studying the endomembrane system/lab stuff for my non-lab course all day.

Saturday was good. I didn't get much done though. I went to the gym, puttered around the house for awhile and did some laundry. Wow. It sounds really boring when you put it that way. Then I went to my friend Princess' house and we watched the movie Igby Goes Down. It was pretty good- or at least I enjoyed the sick and twistedness of the movie.

Today, I woke up and I thought it was 10:45 so I got up- but it was really only 9:45 as my computer informed me. So I called my mom to make sure... and sure enough today is the day we switch back to standard time. So then I putted around for an extra hour and Princess called and invited me over to study. I made my way over to her house and proceeded to get gobs of studying done.

Anyhow... I am now dead tired and so I will sleep :)

State: good, indeed.
Song: Gone- Switchfoot

No comments: