Monday, October 25, 2004

So think I fixed the problems my blog was having in Firefox and virtually every other browser except for Safari. Those of you who use Firefox- if you could tell me if it is fixed or not that would be great :)

I was/am really excited today for no apparent reason.

I had a midterm today and I think it might have gone well. Which is good... yay mitochondria. And I even made an appointment to meet with the Prof I want to supervise me next year. So that is good :)

So yeah... I am going to do lots of work tomorrow. Really I am... I was just too excited to sit still today so there was no point in making myself sit still and do work in the library when I felt like this.

Oh and Bonnie from work called and apparently things bad things are happening at work... she asked if I would be a reference for my boss which is kind of weird but I said okay. Apparently she is being accused of a whole bunch of things she didn't do. ANYHOW... that really sucks for her. But she is not getting fired or anything. I think that the person that accused her of everything might get fired though. Crazy stuff going on...

Anyhow... I don't have much to say. No midterms for like 14 days :)

State: Happy :)
Song: Piggies and You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles

No comments: