Friday, October 29, 2004

hmmm... I got asked to go to banff and stay at a hostel with this guy in my Cell Biology class. The first thing that popped into my head was no way- this guy annoys me. At the same time, for some reason I am physically attracted to him. It's strange. Anyhow... I said no. Lindsay thought I should just use him for his body lol... tempting but no. I may be sexually frustrated, but not enough to jump an annoying boy from my class. I say boy because he is probably at least 2 years younger than me.

I'm sure it is pure coincidence, but my horoscope for the week points at these travel possibilities:

Aries - (March 21-April 19)
A month of mystery begins. Subconscious urges burst to the surface; you'll feel greed and lust, you'll learn secrets and uncover valuable data; you'll diagnose situations and people's motives. You'll see, and later you'll understand. Examine your own motives, make sure they're unsullied by even a small smudge of selfishness. That said, some great stuff can come: your inspiration and luck soar high in government and employment zones Sunday/Monday, you impress someone deeply Monday/Tuesday, and a great friend, potential mate or travel opportunity might arrive Friday night or Saturday!


Actually... a lot of that is true subconscious urges= sexual frustration... anyhow, I'll leave it at that.

But Daley- you will be happy to know I have a plan of action (with numerous- backup plans and backup for the backup plans). Something will go down before the 5th (if even only the day before the 5th- yay genetics mixer!).

Anyhow... that's all I will say about that.

I really don't know why I am still up- but I have been more productive tonight. I am proud of myself. I guess you could say I needed some time off from the studying. I took a "brain break" and I feel refreshed and ready to study. I plan to have all my study notes for my two exams that are a long ways away (as done as I can make them) by the end of the weekend.

Anyhow... I should sleep. Really.

State: Good
Song: My Number- Tegan and Sara

No comments: