Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm in a rut as far as marks go... not a bad rut, just a not good rut. You know? Maybe not... Hmmm. Ah whatever...

I was thinking about going to my friend Sarah's Halloween party as Hermione- but then I decided that one really wouldn't require too much of a costume. And yeah....

I had more to talk about , but I can't think of it anymore. Damn...

Oh- I managed to talk in class today. I think I managed to get an 8.75/10 in participation. Considering I am pertrified of speaking in front of that many people I think I did well. I even got the question right. And I was all shaking and I could bearly write after. Mild phobia really... Groups of 40 or less I have no problem speaking in but as soon as you double that number I am a wreck.

Oh well...

I should get to bed...

Goodnight :)

No comments: