Thursday, October 28, 2004

So I wanted to write last night, but blogger wouldn't let me sign in when I had all the stuff I wanted to say in my head. Unfortunately, it is all gone now.

I really don't remember what I wanted to write although I think sometime last night for about the millionth time ever- I discovered the meaning of life. But now it is gone and therefore I will undoubtedly have to discover it again.

Ah, I safewalked tonight. The guy I walked with was funny. He didn't like quantum mechanics in chem either. He found it hard to believe there are "waves of eletrons" surrounding the nucleus of an atom. He likened studying quantum mechanics to studying faeries- you can't see them but you know they exist. Or something like that. It was a lot funnier when he said it.

Anyhow... I spent time today working on my topic for my grant proposal. No, not a real grant proposal. A fake one that I have to do all the work I would do if I were actually going to work on what I propose I am. But I am not... so it is kind of anticlimatic. So far, I think I am doing something on mitochondria and apotosis- programmed cell death. But it is still early. I have a good month to write the paper I am surprised I have already started.

I have really cut back this year on the procrastination. It's amazing how much less stressed out one is when they do not procrastinate like I did last year. AMAZING!

Anyhow... I have nothing really important to say... so I will leave this at -well- this.

State: Pretty good
Book: Science review

No comments: