Sunday, October 17, 2004

So guess you can say I had a fun weekend. My roommates and I went out to Cook County last night and I have to say- I have never been out to a more cowboy places. Very country. I didn't really like the music... and yeah. Thankfully, we left at 12:30 to come home, because the music was starting to get to me. More fun was had at home anyhow... ;) I when to bed around 2:33 (lol)... I didn't fall asleep right away. It was weird because I'd look at my clock like every 3 minutes and it would feel like an hour had passed... anyhow... I think I fell asleep around 3:00 am.

In other equally boring news, I spent the rest of my time this weekend studying. So I guess I am going to head off to the library to study some more. I am really scared for my next midterm. I think it is going to be really hard.

Until I have more exciting news (which will probably be never)...

State: Tired, and yet not

No comments: