Saturday, November 15, 2003

Hmmm earlier I had tons to write about. Oh yes now I remember. Okay I am really annoyed... I haven't been sleeping well since I got back. It's horrible. Last night I woke up almost every hour... I was too hot most of the night. I going to try and go to bed early tonight- like 10:30 something like that.

And for something completely different: I'm so excited about the new Harry Potter Movie... that comes out months from now. The Trailer came out a few days ago.

I was fascinated by the quiz Daley had done on his blog as I study biological molecules- well all the time. Especially right now... but that is another story. So I took the quiz and I was pleasantly surprised by my result as I am a genetics major. It made me laugh.

DNA
You are DNA. You're a smart person, and you appear
incredibly complex to people who don't know
you. You're incomparably full of information,
and most of it is useless.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Anyhow- speaking of biological molecules I should get back to work... I have a biochem midterm on Wednesday that I am sooo not ready for.

No songs lately- no time to listen to music...
Mood: Kinda concerned about the possibility of failure in biochem...

No comments: